Residential Sales Agent
Boasting an impressive history of landmark sales, our client is one of the most successful and reputable Real Estate Agencies in their marketplace. With an innovative approach to strategic marketing they have reach across international and national markets. Representing strong core values, this company operates with integrity and holds a reputation that you would be extremely proud to be a part of.
As a result of tremendous growth, they are seeking a Sales Agent to join their accomplished team, sharing in their current success and offering a chance to pave an exciting, rewarding career for themselves. Ideally my client is looking for an experienced professional that is able to hit the ground running. Perhaps you are an agent that is performing in a different market place and could benefit from the increased average sales price in this exciting market or an Associate Agent that is ready to step up.
- Experience working as a sales consultant with a proven track record of generating listings
- Current driver’s license and reliable car
- Certificate of Registration or License essential
- Attention to detail with sound administration skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and hungry to succeed
- Above all – a great attitude!
Duties & Responsibilities -
- Provide market appraisals to clients to win instructions to sell all classes of residential properties
- Conduct open inspections
- Implement marketing strategies
- Working with buyers to match properties
- Negotiate deals and see through to legal completion
- Identify potential opportunities to create new business
- Meet revenue and business targets through individual and team activity
This truly is a rare opportunity to dominate in this market place and fast track your career by being supported by an office and Directors that want nothing more than to see their sales people succeed and enjoy a rewarding career with them.
If you would like to explore this opportunity, please call Aaron Petrilli today on 0411 036 215 or (02) 9555 5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org All conversation will be had in the strictest of confidence.