Boasting a premium brand and a stellar reputation our client is one of the most successful residential real estate agencies operating in Sydney today. With a team of superstar agents (over 5 in the team are writing above $1m plus in commissions) and a phenomenally well run rent roll – this really is an business to be reckoned with. They have received a huge amount of industry awards and recognition and their Principal is on the speaking circuit and considered a ‘guru’ in the industry. As a business they have a commitment to best practice in everything they do, they embrace the latest in systems and technology and have created a fabulous culture – no one leaves this business!
Due to incredible growth in the last few years, the Principals of this business have identified the need for an Operations Manager. This is a critical role within the business and assumes responsibility for smooth running of the day to day the business, from an administrative and operational stand point.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the recruitment process of staff across sales, property management and administration
- Onboarding and induction/training of new staff
- General HR including liaising with REEF regarding employment contracts and awards, entitlements and employer obligations
- Ensuring equal and efficient distribution of workloads across departments
- Streamlining office policies and procedures
- Implementing new company initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with the Act/legislation
- Encouraging the highest customer service standards across all departments of the business
- Management reporting each month
- Proactively looking for new innovations within the industry
- Managing all supplier relationships and contracts
- Organising all office services, products and equipment
- Ad hoc projects
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager looking for a forward thinking organisation or perhaps a first class Office Manager who is ready to step up and take the reigns. Previous experience in residential real estate is essential. What is more important than your particular skillset is is your attitude. You will be nurturing but firm and have the fortitude to keep staff accountable with an understanding of the importance of your role/conduct and its affect on company culture. You will have; first class interpersonal and communication skills; have a systemised way of thinking; be policy and procedures driven; organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines and display a high level of tenacity and initiative.
This role is exclusive P3 Recruitment so you will need to be registered with us in order to be represented for this position. Remuneration dependent on experience.
To discuss this role further please contact Fleur or Danielle at P3 Recruitment on (02) 9555 5333 or 0434 376 835 for a private and confidential discussion or alternatively submit your resume