Office Manager / HR Manager
This would have to be one of the BEST and most exciting roles we have on our books right now! Our client is located in a busy hub of the Eastern suburbs in a stunning modern, professional and sociable office. They specialise in new builds, workplace interiors, and refurbishment upgrades, and their team consists of designers, architects and project management experts. With multiple offices nationally, they are proud of their accomplishments over the past 10 years.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/HR Manager to support one of the Directors, as well as being responsible for overseeing the team of Office Administrators.
Your responsibilities as an Office Manager will include:
- Training, supervising and managing Office Administrators
- Providing every site with a full work station, e.g. computer screens, keyboards, mouse printers etc depending on the project.
- Researching and resolving network/connection problems for individual sites depending on the location and work specifics.
- Provide administrative support for office inclusive of the general day to day running of the office
- Managing calendars
- Making travel arrangements
- Organising staff events and office functions
- Managing office supplier relationships, e.g. IT, phones, etc
- Streamlining work flow processes throughout the business
Your responsibilities as a HR Manager will include:
- Maintaining office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Assisting with staff performance reviews and follow ups to ensure tasks are met.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to take on this role. You must be someone with initiative who can ‘think for themselves’ and take the lead and not require micro management. You will have excellent organisational skills, be systems oriented with meticulous attention to detail, and be able to see projects through to completion. You will have the maturity and gravitas required to manage people and get the best out of them and your communication and interpersonal skills will be exemplary. Obviously you will need a level of commercial/business acumen and the ability to collaborate and work effectively with others.
In line with the importance of this role, our client is offering a package of up to $100K including super. Other benefits include a cohesive and family friendly culture; a commitment to staff development and regular staff awards/events.
This role is not for an average performer. Our client is highly selective and demands the best. This role is exclusively listed with P3 Recruitment and you must be registered with us to be considered. Interested? Call Caroline on 02 9555 5333 or 0413 902 850 and/or submit your resume today.