This would have to be one of the BEST roles in real estate currently available in the market! Our client is a substantial real estate company with multiple office locations on the North Shore. They operate at the premium end of the market and have an amazing brand. Known as an employer of choice, this is a business that people want to work for.
This is an amazing opportunity where you will have responsibility for providing EA support to the CEO, MD and Executive Team as well as being responsible for the overall management and administration of the offices in order to promote company efficiency and staff harmony.
Day to day responsibiliites include:
- Oversee the administration, marketing and accounts functions across the offices to facilitate the smooth running of all theoffices
- Management of the admininistration team of 8 as well as the offshore team
- Recommend and implement continous improvements to office policies and procedures and ensure best practice across all facets of the business
- Management and training of CRM system
- Oversee supplier/contractor relationships as well as office equipment and hardware
- Assist the exec team in recruitment process for new staff
- Prepare employment agreements and organise performance reviews
- Manage the onboarding and training/induction for new staff
- Ensure company compliance with the various statutory bodies
- Organise company/staff events and awards
- Provide EA support to executive team
- Take minutes in the weekly exec meeting and execute special projects
We are looking for an exceptional EA/Office Manager to take on this role. You must be someone with initiative who can ‘think for themselves’ and take the lead and not require micro management. You will have excellent organisational skills, be systems oriented with meticulous attention to detail, and be able to see projects through to completion. You will have the maturity and gravitas required to manage people and get the best out of them and your communication and interpersonal skills will be exemplary. Obviously you will need a level of commerical/business acumen and the ability to collaborate and work effectively with others.
Previous real estate experience is MANDATORY as is a COR or real estate license.
In line with the importance of this role, our client is offering a package of up to $100K including super. Other benefits include a cohesive and family friendly culture; a commitment to staff development and regular staff awards/events.
This role is not for an average performer. Our client is highly selective and demands the best. This role is exclusively listed with P3 Recruitment and you must be registered with us to be considered. Interested? Call Fleur on 02 9555 5333 or 0412 352 421 and/or submit your resume today.